Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Perfume (part 2)

Today I would like to share with you the second part.


"Sunflowers" by Elizabeth Arden was summer perfume and one of the scents I brought with me from our honey moon :)
I bought it on the airport flying to Paris!
Whenever I can smell it on someone else I go back with memories to my Paris trip.


In Paris - city of love and fashion - I visited many fashionable places, including perfumeries.
"Very Valentino" was my choice for evening.
I still have a small bottle and use it for special occasions (like our parties or going to the theatre).
"Very Valentino" beautifully complements black dresses.




"Escape" by Calvin Klein always fits with a white sweater (for me).
It's a very long-lasting fragrance and I have to be careful not to use it too much.
Perfect for cold sunny days.






I received "Miracle" from my sister as a Christmas present.
I liked it very much and used it for a long time.
I don't use it any more though.


End of part two

4 comments:

  1. I had Elizabeth Arden perfume :) I like it cause it's strong, smell keep a long time on skin
    also Miracle I had few years back but I can't even remember the smell, which is probably not the best since I forgot;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, perfume is a difficult subject and very personal choice. Something that is the most beautiful scent for one person can be a real stench for another. Very subjective...

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, reading and all your comments.