Sunday, January 31, 2016

Foam bath

Raise your hand if you don't like lazy weekends!
I can't see any...
Yeah... for me it doesn't happen that often but when it happens I like to celebrate it:
I take a looong bath with a lot of foam, I put candles around the bath tube and enjoy the warmth of water.
Reading in a bath is also an option: then I choose something nice and pleasant like Harpers BAZAAR, or some good book. Recently I made friends with main characters from Elena Ferrante's books: Elena and Lila and I cannot stop reading. At the moment I'm reading the third part of the story and I cannot wait for the translation of the last one. I will write more about them some other time. Now going back to my book...

*

Ręka w górę kto nie lubi leniwych weekendów!
Nie widzę...
Tak... nie zdarzają mi się zbyt często ale kiedy już taki mam, to lubię go odpowiednio celebrować:
robię sobie długą kąpiel z pianą, zapalam świeczki dookoła wanny i leżę tak sobie w przyjemnie ciepłej wodzie.
Czytanie w wannie to jedna z rzeczy, które naprawdę uwielbiam. Wybieram na takie okazje coś lekkiego i przyjemnego: na przykład Harpers Bazaar albo jakąś dobrą książkę.
Ostatnio zaprzyjaźniłam się z bohaterkami książek Eleny Ferrante: Eleną i Lilą.
Czytam właśnie trzecią część historii i nie mogę się doczekać tłumaczenia czwartej, ostatniej.
Napiszę o nich przy innej okazji.
Teraz już wracam do książki...


Orange candle

Green candle

Foam bath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, reading and all your comments.