Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MANGO this summer

Mango spring-summer 2014.
Daria Werbowy shows perfect clothes for warm summer days of this well known Spanish brand.
Photos are full of easy, natural styling and summer leisure and freedom. Session took place on Canary Islands - mainly on Lanzarote. I chose a few pictures showing clothes in my favorite summer color - white.
Mango wiosna-lato 2014.
Daria Werbowy prezentuje rzeczy na ciepłe letnie dni tej znanej hiszpańskiej marki. Zdjęcia przedstawiają swobodne, niewymuszone stylizacje pełne wakacyjnego luzu. Sesję zrealizowano na Wyspach Kanaryjskich, głównie na Lanzarote. Wybrałam kilka zdjęć w moim ulubionym letnim kolorze - bieli.





When I look at these pictures I feel they are different from what we normally see on spring-summer photos: instead of bright sunny day we have cloudy sky and delicate colors.


Sesja ta różni się od typowych wakacyjnych wyobrażeń pełnych ostrego, ciepłego słońca i żywych kolorów. Zamiast tego na zdjęciach widać zachmurzone niebo i spokojne, stonowane barwy. 








How do you like this Mango campaign?



Pictures I present here come from www.elle.pl

14 comments:

  1. Słyszałam, że takie właśnie ma być tegoroczne lato - ciepłe, ale chmurzasto-deszczowe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam nadzieję, że te prognozy się nie sprawdzą ;)

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love wearing white. When I wear it, I feel airy and light and want to vacation. The images from the Mango campaign make me want to take a nice, relaxing vacation. I think they scored big on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the atmosphere on these pictures. They are so much different from what we usually see in SS sessions. And white clothes look here fantatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nie jestem fanką Mango ale ta sesja bardzo mi się podoba jest inspirująca :)
    Zapraszam do mnie
    http://ask.fm/Ola4797

    ReplyDelete
  5. trzeba trzymać kciuki za to, żeby prognozy się myliły ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So chic! I just love the white and Mango always has great pieces.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these looks! So beautiful <3

    http://sweetmadameblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog, white is my favourite colour at the minute glad you enjoyed mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you got any other blogs? Here is my latest fashion one if your are interested http://goo.gl/e67VUw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look, fresh and cool.

    Very nice post

    Regards,

    www.agirlinafrica.com

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. kocham tą modelkę, ♥

    http://delavie-paula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, reading and all your comments.